Dr. Gladys McGarey was delighted to sit down with Raw Beauty Talks recently to discuss her new book. Raw Beauty Talks is a health and wellness podcast hosted by celebrity health coach Erin Treloar. Erin speaks with some of the world’s leading health influencers and dives into honest, deep conversations about vulnerable topics such as body image, diet culture, motherhood, anxiety and depression. It’s raw and we are here for it.
Raw Beauty Talks with Erin Treloar is a meaningful conversation. She discusses anti-ageing vs longevity, and the dated language around beauty products that promote those ideals. Dr. Gladys really enjoyed discussing a new way of thinking about disease and medicine along with other tough topics. Dr. Gladys book, The Well-Lived Life is available now in bookstores. Along with the conversation with Erin was truly inspiring.
“Here are some of the things we talked about in our time together;
- How her woo woo changed medicine in North America
- Her five L’s for a well-lived life
- Her #1 tip for living a long life
- How to work with your inner physician
- How she navigated the valleys in life; divorce, losing a daughter and bullying
- What she’s eating and her daily rituals for longevity
- Gladys’ beliefs about what happens after death.”
We hope you have a listen and let us know what you think. If you’re interested in more secrets to a long, happy and healthy life, be sure to pick up a copy of The Well-Lived Life: A 102-year-old Doctor’s Six Secrets to Health and Happiness At Any Age today. Stay tuned to the latest news by signing up for our newsletter or following along on Instagram.