Dr. Gladys is shining far and wide. In today’s DailyO article is all about her secrets to a long and happy life. In today’s fast-paced world, it’s more important than ever to continue looking after your physical as well as your emotional health. The DailyO showcases Dr. Gladys’ top tips from her new book, The Well-Lived Life: A 102-year-old Doctor’s Six Secrets to Health and Happiness At Any Age.
Tips covered in the article include:
- Learn to deal with stebacks
- Everything is your teacher
- Life should move, whether it’s physical, mental or spiritual
- Find what works best for you
- Raison d’être, everyone’s here for a reason
There’s also room for more conversation in the comments section. Check it out here.
If you’re interested in picking up more tips, or want to know more of Dr. Gladys’ story, check out her new book, The Well-Lived Life, out now.