We’re very excited to have been hosted by the lovely The Good Life Coach Podcast host Michele Lamoureux recently. In the quest for a truly fulfilling life, many individuals seek guidance and inspiration from experts who can help them navigate the complexities of personal growth and happiness. One such beacon of wisdom is The Good Life Coach, a renowned platform that empowers individuals to unlock their true potential and create a life they truly love. In her recent podcast, she delves into the essence of Dr. Gladys McGarey’s secrets and explores the invaluable lessons her new book offers to transform our lives.
From the show notes: “
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Dr. McGarey’s reflections on longevity and vitality
- How she has such zest for life, including why she jumped out of a cake at 95 years old, and the symbolism of riding a tricycle into her 102nd birthday party.
- The importance of nurturing spiritual, emotional, and physical health.
- How we all have a physician within and what that really means on a healing journey.
- What advice she’d give her younger self.
- Dr. McGarey’s experiences navigating obstacles throughout her career.
- The importance of resilience and adaptability in the face of adversity.
- Why she says having “Juice” and maintaining our juice is important to living healthier and happier.
- Her 10-year plan and vision she’s working on and how having a 10-year plan is something she believes keeps life moving through us.
- How her parents inspired her path and why as The Mother of Holistic Medicine she is a pioneer in the world of holistic health, and more!
The Good Life Coach is a transformative podcast that offers valuable guidance and resources for individuals seeking to live a fulfilling and purpose-driven life. Through self-discovery, cultivating a positive mindset, nurturing relationships, pursuing personal growth, and embracing self-care, readers can embark on a journey of self-transformation. With the wisdom and support of The Good Life Coach, one can unlock their true potential and create a life filled with joy, meaning, and fulfilment. Have a listen and let us know what you think.
If you want to know more about Dr. Gladys and her book, The Well-Lived Life: A 102-year-old Doctor’s Six Secrets to Health and Happiness At Any Age, check it out on Amazon or wherever books are sold.